Hoe for Bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Nathan77

G,day all, ive been researching to start a business in Limited Access Excavation, Trenching and Post Hole Digging I plan on using a BOBCAT TCM443B or a Toyota 4SDK4 with a 2 Tonne Tipper Ive had a look for Backhoe attachments for Mini Skid Steers on the net and there dosnt seem to be any also i went to the local Skid Dealer and he wasnt sure if they were made for them, im not to keen on having to buy 2 machines that one could do with an attachment. Any Advice would be great.

Tazza

Staff member
I haven't seen many small backhoe attachment for a 443 style machine but i know they do exist. They may not build them now, but you should be able to find one second hand. I know of one 443 with a hoe and stabilizers so they are out there!

skidsteer.ca

I haven't seen many small backhoe attachment for a 443 style machine but i know they do exist. They may not build them now, but you should be able to find one second hand. I know of one 443 with a hoe and stabilizers so they are out there!
Bobcat makes them, but I have never seen a used one for sale either,, I believe they are fairly rare. Just think how few people buy a mini skid then how many put a hoe on one.
At least in my part of the county, the mini hoes won't dig below the frost, even the std backhoe is kinda a tonka toy. I have never seen one except in the bobcat catologue
Ken

CaptRon

Nathan, There's a couple for sale on Ebay, They can be attached to any of the small skid steers. CaptRon http://cgi.ebay.com/Mini-backhoe-for-mini-skid-loaders-fits-Dingo-Thomas_W0QQitemZ330114318371QQihZ014QQcategoryZ66926QQcmdZViewItem