head lights

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

destro

O.K. this may sound dum but how do I change the light bulb in my A770. Can,t find specs in my book

Tazza

Staff member
Does the light pop out of the rubber moulding? Then you have access to the rear of the light to remove the bulb.
Hopefuly it's that easy.

allterrain

There are 2 10mm headed bolts one on the roof and one in the lower part of the light unit just above the door, remove these and the light unit will come out, un clip the 2 plugs on the back of the light and then twist the bulb unit about 1/4 turn anti clockwise and pull it out. Don't touch the new bulb glass with your fingers or it will have a very short life.(if you do, clean it with methylated spirits) There are 2 bulbs per light unit.Cheers

OP
OP
destro

destro

There are 2 10mm headed bolts one on the roof and one in the lower part of the light unit just above the door, remove these and the light unit will come out, un clip the 2 plugs on the back of the light and then twist the bulb unit about 1/4 turn anti clockwise and pull it out. Don't touch the new bulb glass with your fingers or it will have a very short life.(if you do, clean it with methylated spirits) There are 2 bulbs per light unit.Cheers
thanks ; got bulb changed. I learn something new every day. I,m not dau dau , just slow some days.