Rear lights

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BL68

Hey I have a 753 and trying to figure out the rear lights. The 2 clear yellow lights come on when I turn the switch all the way on. But the 2 outside red lense lights don't come on at all. I'm wondering how/when these are supposed to be on? Are they supposed to come on with the clear ones at the same time? They don't come on with the front lights either.
Thanks!

Tlawdogg

I think your rear lights are like my 863F. Hopefully an expert will come along and confirm. When my two front headlights are on, the two rear red lights are on (like a vehicle) When I push the light button again the two rear "Back up" lights turn on.
Hope that makes sense.
Todd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240128_202644_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240128_202644_Gallery.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
B

BL68

I think your rear lights are like my 863F. Hopefully an expert will come along and confirm. When my two front headlights are on, the two rear red lights are on (like a vehicle) When I push the light button again the two rear "Back up" lights turn on.
Hope that makes sense.
Todd
Yeah similar but my red lights are completely separate from the clear lights, as in not together like yours are. I'm thinking mine are supposed to work like yours, but just looking to confirm for sure before I go digging into wiring harness and what not.

brdgbldr

Just put new bulbs in before starting the thread, one was blown so I know they were working at some point in time before I bought the machine
In my experience with the lights on Bobcats I normally find that the wiring harness connections do not stay tight.

The first thing I would do is clean out all of the connection with a good contact cleaner and then make sure that the pins in the connectors make a good connection.

Once everything is working again coat the connections with a dielectric grease.

Also, do the same with all of your fuses.

OP
OP
B

BL68

In my experience with the lights on Bobcats I normally find that the wiring harness connections do not stay tight.

The first thing I would do is clean out all of the connection with a good contact cleaner and then make sure that the pins in the connectors make a good connection.

Once everything is working again coat the connections with a dielectric grease.

Also, do the same with all of your fuses.
Thanks, I will give that a try and check the connections out better. I did spray them with contact cleaner but I'll check them again anyways

Latest posts