Hand controls on my Bobcat 763 c series

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

TottenhamMark

I got a 763 beater machine for a winter project. I think the big ticket items are okay but the sidestick controls have me baffled. There are no foot pedals so this is the advance sidestick control ? The handles are worn so I was planning on replacing or rebushing them. My problem is they don't look like the pictures in the manual. Did someone make these things or are they real parts and my manual is just newer?
IMG_3107.jpg

OP
OP
T

TottenhamMark

I would suggest going to the parts catalog and entering your serial number and comparing the controls:

Thanks for the help. The problem that I have is there are no pictures of these parts in the parts catalogue. It just has the price and part number and a note that says "photo coming soon".

spitzair

What you have there is the dealer installed hand control option. Definitely not the advanced hand controls, those were not available when the C series was built as far as I know…

brdgbldr

Thanks for the help. The problem that I have is there are no pictures of these parts in the parts catalogue. It just has the price and part number and a note that says "photo coming soon".
The parts catalog I gave above has all the schematics of the machine and options. This is not the bobcat shop where you buy parts.

ZTFab

This is the accessory kit for the hand control conversion on your machine

Attachments

• Hand Control Kit_763.pdf
    153.5 KB · Views: 135

Latest posts