Bobcat 863 C series Aux Inop

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Haladrin

Purchased a 863 last year and just got a soil conditioner. Got it all hooked up and noticed the aux hydraulics do not work. Everything else seems to work fine with the machine. The previous owners had connectors unplugged and broken wires everywhere so not sure if everything is properly hooked up or not. Did some research and found out that a flashing top light and no bottom light indicates an issue with the base solenoid. Took a look to find the solenoid had a crack and was reading 10.5 ohms, seen online it should be 1 to 5 ohms. Great ordered part #7272732 and found the new solenoid had 9.5 ohms still installed it not sure if correct connector is installed has a green and a black wire and there is another unplugged connector nearby with orange and black wires. Same issues flashing top light as soon as machine is on. Checked all fuses all good. And the other two solenoids on top are receiving no voltage.Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OP
OP
H

Haladrin

Update. Purchased an online manual to find out what i thought was the base solenoid was actually the BICS solenoid. So found the actual base solenoid on the top of the hydraulic unit and checked it and the rod solenoid to find each have 3.5 ohms. Checked grounds good .9 ohms and the wire end to end to the module .3 ohms. Verified still no voltage coming out of the pwm module and checked all grounds and powers going into the module all seem good. Leaning towards a module but really do not want to spend 1700 and it still not work. Any other words of advice? Thanks

haymaker

I hope someone jumps in to help you here. I would not be any help on this issue.
Good luck!!

OP
OP
H

Haladrin

Well pulled the trigger and ordered a new module from the bobcat website. Came in 2 days and installed no program needed. All good to go all issues fixed until the hoses burst but ill take that easy fix. Hope this helps someone else out.