Gehl RT 210 engine code

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

ckedding

I recently purchased a 2016 Gehl RT210 and it is throwing a couple engine codes and was wondering what suggestions you may have. The engine codes are 523470-00, 157-03, and 157-16. When I bought it they had replaced the ECU, I recently replaced the fuel filters annd serviced the machine. I am trying to plan next steps. Is any one familiar with these? Skid steer starts up and idles great but derates under load. Thoughts on next steps?

cory151

I recently purchased a 2016 Gehl RT210 and it is throwing a couple engine codes and was wondering what suggestions you may have. The engine codes are 523470-00, 157-03, and 157-16. When I bought it they had replaced the ECU, I recently replaced the fuel filters annd serviced the machine. I am trying to plan next steps. Is any one familiar with these? Skid steer starts up and idles great but derates under load. Thoughts on next steps?
Im having the same issue. Did you end up finding the solution?

GunneEby

Im having the same issue. Did you end up finding the solution?
I did not.

The first time the 2904-04 code came up alone and didn't slow the machine down.

The second time I received 3 different codes, two of which indicated a throttle position sensor and the 3rd code I could never figure out.

I got all 3 codes to clear by disconnecting the battery and cycling the key, then reconnecting the battery.

I'll have to remove the muffler to get access to the breather hose going to the motor to try seeing if there is a throttle body sensor connected at the motor, as my manual doesn't show anything to help.