Fuel tank Drain plug on t300?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

eamo47

I own a t300. I need to drain the fuel from the tank to clean out some gunk at the bottom of the tank. But I cannot find where the fuel tank drain plug is. Can anybody show me where it is? I attached a picture. If you can download it and circle where I should look that would be great.

Attachments

• IMG_9504.jpeg
    IMG_9504.jpeg
    596.2 KB · Views: 173

brdgbldr

I own a t300. I need to drain the fuel from the tank to clean out some gunk at the bottom of the tank. But I cannot find where the fuel tank drain plug is. Can anybody show me where it is? I attached a picture. If you can download it and circle where I should look that would be great.
The fuel tank drain is located under the machine. There should be an access panel. You may need to put the machine on stand to get enough room to access it.

Take a look at the parts catalog for your specific machine:
Look at the fuel system schematic to find where the drain plug is and also the main frame schematic should show you where the access panel is.

The drain is no more that a steel plug in a rubber bushing in the bottom of the tank. I would suggest replacing the bushing with a new one when you are finished draining the tank.

mocus250

there are two plugs under the access plate, one is chain case and one is fuel tank. Prolly have do dig thru some gunk to uncover them. might want to get a new rubber plug before you uncork that.