Engine Coolant Sensor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
I'm not too sure on a 7753, but on my 743, it is located looking from the back of the radiator, top left. Either way, it will be on your radiator somewhere, remove the back grill and you should find it.
If i'm mistaken plz let me know.

skidsteer.ca

I'm not too sure on a 7753, but on my 743, it is located looking from the back of the radiator, top left. Either way, it will be on your radiator somewhere, remove the back grill and you should find it.
If i'm mistaken plz let me know.
Coolant temp sensor should be just in front (operators side) and below the themostat housing (on the hidden side of the engine).
Coolant level (if your machine has the boss system and bar graph gages) is in the rad near the top (on the left on my 93 753)
Ken

OP
OP
C

clarkjlouis

Coolant temp sensor should be just in front (operators side) and below the themostat housing (on the hidden side of the engine).
Coolant level (if your machine has the boss system and bar graph gages) is in the rad near the top (on the left on my 93 753)
Ken
Thanks, Found both. Now that looks like it would take a 1" deep socket and mostly in the blind. Am I right on about that? [email protected]

Latest posts