Eaton 78364 piston pump

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

automater

Have an Eaton 78364 I need parts for, anyone use the piston shoes Chinese made?
also looking to buy the 2 valves gues one is CS and other CCW rotation. Also found what looks like an inner collar for the piston block
not sure what the function of these are but I looked inside and it seems they are inside each block. So maybe an extra?
I see these for 7K which may be an option for my JD 240. Thanks in advance for any help on this
Bob

Attachments

• 3B3B34A7-E527-4DE8-B031-97F0CE73FDFD.jpeg
    3B3B34A7-E527-4DE8-B031-97F0CE73FDFD.jpeg
    310 KB · Views: 64
OP
OP
A

automater

Have an Eaton 78364 I need parts for, anyone use the piston shoes Chinese made?
also looking to buy the 2 valves gues one is CS and other CCW rotation. Also found what looks like an inner collar for the piston block
not sure what the function of these are but I looked inside and it seems they are inside each block. So maybe an extra?
I see these for 7K which may be an option for my JD 240. Thanks in advance for any help on this
Bob
Bought the Chinese made shoes and they seem to be a perfect match so far now just need to lap the valve plates?

River Fluid Power

Bought the Chinese made shoes and they seem to be a perfect match so far now just need to lap the valve plates?
That ring on the shaft in your photo does not belong there. It looks like the ring that is supposed to be inside the barrel to hold the load pins in place. I can help with parts if you still have need.