Drive Motor

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

antoeknee

Hi, Looking for one of the following Drive motors, which was fitted to Bobcat models 530 to 643 Bobcat number p no.6599718 Char Lynn 109-1052-006, 109-1052-004, 109-1052-005 Used, reman or new just at a sensible price. Any help much appreciated. Thanks Antony

OP
OP
A

antoeknee

Hey Antony, did you give Levi a go at LPS?
Hi, Yes contacted LPS, $941 for a new motor, was told that it would be near that it parts, although I did forget to address it to Levi. If I knew the specification of the motor,displacement, shaft and port I have a good Contact in China who has put me in touch with a huge hydraulics company who make thousand of hydraulic motors, which include the range I need but without the correct specs I could end with a Bobcat that's does 0-100mph in five seconds flat!! Still looking. Thanks

Tazza

Staff member
Hi, Yes contacted LPS, $941 for a new motor, was told that it would be near that it parts, although I did forget to address it to Levi. If I knew the specification of the motor,displacement, shaft and port I have a good Contact in China who has put me in touch with a huge hydraulics company who make thousand of hydraulic motors, which include the range I need but without the correct specs I could end with a Bobcat that's does 0-100mph in five seconds flat!! Still looking. Thanks
There will be specs somewhere for CID of the motor, as for the shaft you should be able to measure it and give the diameter plus the amount of teeth. I know the 743s use a motor with a 9.9 CID.
If you do a little research, i'm pretty sure you could find the CID of your motor. Is there a plate with a model number on it at all? i know some do, but i have had a few that don't...

Gazza

There will be specs somewhere for CID of the motor, as for the shaft you should be able to measure it and give the diameter plus the amount of teeth. I know the 743s use a motor with a 9.9 CID.
If you do a little research, i'm pretty sure you could find the CID of your motor. Is there a plate with a model number on it at all? i know some do, but i have had a few that don't...
Hi Antony & Tazza, just had a look through some spec sheets and the "1052" is not listed. According to the sheets the "109" is the motor series and the "1052" is the cubic capacity, so it may be a model description made for bobcat so they can charge accordingly. If you can find the "CC" and the power/torque specs of the motor you should be able match it to an existing motor. cheers Gazza

langoley

I have a pair on a 642 that had an engine fire.I don't know yet what part # they are.I will have to get them off to see.

OP
OP
A

antoeknee

I have a pair on a 642 that had an engine fire.I don't know yet what part # they are.I will have to get them off to see.
Hi Langoley, I would definitely be interested in your drive motor , if your 642 serial number is before 13345 then it should be the same as mine providing they have not been changed. Look forward to hearing from you. Many Thanks

langoley

Hi Langoley, I would definitely be interested in your drive motor , if your 642 serial number is before 13345 then it should be the same as mine providing they have not been changed. Look forward to hearing from you. Many Thanks
Right now it is under about 3 FEET of snow,it will take me a day or 2 to get it dug out,I will let you know.

MetroFluidPower

Next time it goes down give us a shout, New and Reman always in stock for the 109-1052 at a reasonable price. www.char-lynn.net Metro Fluid Power 586.443.4901 I saw a china post on this motor, dont buy them. As of now, they do not make the Bobcat tapered shaft.