Door and Side Glass [Im Getting Cold] N/H 865

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mllud

Im looking for the front door ,side glass and top glass for a new holland LX865. I believe they used the same cab on several models from 1994 to 1999 Any information on witch models will interchange would be appreciated. Thanks Mike

skidsteer.ca

Mike
I'm not sure how they would fit but these people
SWIDERSKI EQUIPMENT, INC.
pixel.gif

Street Level MapDriving Directions
pixel.gif
1777 HWY 22 & 54
pixel.gif
WAUPACA, WI 54981
pixel.gif
Phone:(715)258-3266
pixel.gif
Fax:(715)258-3980
pixel.gif

http://www.newholland.com/dealers/alswiderskiimpl
Had door and window kits for Nh LS 140/150 that I addapted to my LS 160. They were new old stock, dorrs where demo with the 1/2 or 5/8 lexan with a frame. I had to mod the frame a bit but made it bolt up ok. They also had real nice sliding glass side windows in a frame. I had to add 2" along the bottom and back side to make fit my loader.
They where selling these on ebay a year back in Dec. Not sure if they have any more , but price was ok at 200 for door and frame and 300 for side windows and door and frame. The protective paper was a bit tough to get off the plastic windows as they must have sat around 3 years or so. But soaking in in the tub and some careful razor knife work did the trick.
Ken

OP
OP
mllud

mllud

Mike
I'm not sure how they would fit but these people

SWIDERSKI EQUIPMENT, INC.

1777 HWY 22 & 54

WAUPACA, WI 54981

Phone:(715)258-3266

Fax:(715)258-3980

http://www.newholland.com/dealers/alswiderskiimpl
Had door and window kits for Nh LS 140/150 that I addapted to my LS 160. They were new old stock, dorrs where demo with the 1/2 or 5/8 lexan with a frame. I had to mod the frame a bit but made it bolt up ok. They also had real nice sliding glass side windows in a frame. I had to add 2" along the bottom and back side to make fit my loader.
They where selling these on ebay a year back in Dec. Not sure if they have any more , but price was ok at 200 for door and frame and 300 for side windows and door and frame. The protective paper was a bit tough to get off the plastic windows as they must have sat around 3 years or so. But soaking in in the tub and some careful razor knife work did the trick.
Ken
Thanks Ken Ill check that out. Thats a deal compared to dealer prices. Mike