Do you have a pet name for your skid steer/bobcat?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Tazza

Staff member
As the topic says, has anyone named their machine?
Mine is called Bob, nice and simple, short for bobcat. My parents call it Bob too, go get bob and move this for me they say.
My arc welder is named Mr Sparky, for obvious reasons....
Am i the only insane person around here? have i been zapped by my welder once too often?

pondfishr

I have not named mine yet but I think I will now. I have a pet cat named Bob so maybe I should name mine Skiddy Kitty.....

skidsteer.ca

I have lots of names for loaders. I just cant post them here.
My 2 year old son started calling them bob because he could'nt get the cat part with it, so now its Bob, Babybob and Bigbob. 773, 553 and 853 respectively
Ken

OP
OP
T

Tazza

Staff member
My 2 year old son started calling them bob because he could'nt get the cat part with it, so now its Bob, Babybob and Bigbob. 773, 553 and 853 respectively
Ken
LOL
Well i'm glad i'm not alone in naming my machines. :)
I'll have to tell my parents about yours, they will have a laugh.

140mower

I have lots of names for loaders. I just cant post them here.
I'm going to have to agree with Kudagra on this one. When I'm up to my elbows in grease and oil and the blood is running off the fingertips the most common names can't be repeated on a public forum.
emotion-2.gif
I'm hoping as I get the kinks worked out of it the descriptive names I give her will be of a more loving nature. (I have determined that due to the tempermental nature of the beast it is female though.)
emotion-5.gif

Don

Mr Jimi

I'm going to have to agree with Kudagra on this one. When I'm up to my elbows in grease and oil and the blood is running off the fingertips the most common names can't be repeated on a public forum. I'm hoping as I get the kinks worked out of it the descriptive names I give her will be of a more loving nature. (I have determined that due to the tempermental nature of the beast it is female though.)
Don
I guess I have to say Lorraine my wife named ours Nellybelle, like the Jeep in the Roy Rogers and Dale Evans TV shows, very long time ago. Yes we are old.
Jim

SuperDuty335

I guess I have to say Lorraine my wife named ours Nellybelle, like the Jeep in the Roy Rogers and Dale Evans TV shows, very long time ago. Yes we are old.
Jim
Bobcat M-610 = "Scooter". My grandmother calls it "Tonka toy" because it looks so small with me in it.

Latest posts