CT322 codes, not starting.

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kilowatt

So I have a 2006 Deere CT322 giving codes F99P8 and F9D5. Was using it the other day and if I shut if off, it would not restart for a few minutes. This weekend I was using it and I shut it down to disconnect the Aux hydraulics to remove the grapple bucket. When I went to restart it, the starter would not crank. I looked and saw the codes F9D5 and F9P8. When I turn the key on, I hear a click over my right shoulder and then when I turn it to start I just get a click on the starter (I believe the starter). Battery voltage shows 12.5 volts. I will check the fuses tonight. I will also raise the cab and try to find/check the parking break solenoid. Is the starter solenoid not pulling in to start or is the codes holding out the starter to prevent starting? Diagnostics reports back what I believe is everything is testing good. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Tazza

Staff member
It is possible the code is telling the computer to not engage the starter, sadly i don't know what those codes are though.

mg2361

F9D5 - Coolant temp input high, F9P8 - Park brake output open or shorted to power. These codes will not prevent starting. If these codes did not pop up on their own (meaning you entered code screen manually) then these codes are stored and not currently active.