Continental R688-46 engine parts

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

DieselDave

My Case 1830 Uniloader broke a rod and popped the block. So I'm repowering with an Isuzu Diesel engine. Anyway; I have a lot of good parts left over from removing the Continental.... Specifically: Governor (oil) mounted on front cover-$50 Oil Pan-$50 Valve Cover--$30 Flywheel-$25 Sprocket that bolts to flywheel-$15 Crankshaft (needs ground)-$100 Camshaft-$75 Oil Pump-$65 Manifolds-$50 Complete Mounting "box" that engine and Hydraulic pumps bolt to- make offer! (Head, Carb, Distributor all sold) Probably some other stuff-Memory is shot! LOL Let me know if you need something specific- I usually ship in 2 days USPS and Price includes shipping!

berniela

My Case 1830 Uniloader broke a rod and popped the block. So I'm repowering with an Isuzu Diesel engine. Anyway; I have a lot of good parts left over from removing the Continental.... Specifically: Governor (oil) mounted on front cover-$50 Oil Pan-$50 Valve Cover--$30 Flywheel-$25 Sprocket that bolts to flywheel-$15 Crankshaft (needs ground)-$100 Camshaft-$75 Oil Pump-$65 Manifolds-$50 Complete Mounting "box" that engine and Hydraulic pumps bolt to- make offer! (Head, Carb, Distributor all sold) Probably some other stuff-Memory is shot! LOL Let me know if you need something specific- I usually ship in 2 days USPS and Price includes shipping!
You still have govenor ?