Changing anti-freeze out?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

BobCat

Hey all, hope everyone is doing OK? I still can't believe I got Bobcat as my username! Who would have thunk it?? I just purchased a 763G Model and was wondering what is the easiest way to drain and flush the cooling system. I'm replacing all fluids and filters. This will give me an opportunity to get a good look at her before winter sets in. Here in Alaska it can get dam cold and I want to be ready. Later Scott.

Tazza

Staff member
My 743 has a drain plug just below the injector pump, just open it and let it drain out. The other way that i feel is easier is to remove the bottom hose and let it drain out.
Its hard to get all the old coolant out, mainly because your thermostat will not open when cold to allow you to use a garden hose to flush all the old coolant out.
Good luck.

OP
OP
B

BobCat

My 743 has a drain plug just below the injector pump, just open it and let it drain out. The other way that i feel is easier is to remove the bottom hose and let it drain out.
Its hard to get all the old coolant out, mainly because your thermostat will not open when cold to allow you to use a garden hose to flush all the old coolant out.
Good luck.
Thanks Tazza, I'll giver my best shot. Taker easy Scott.

Latest posts