cat mulcher head

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kat268b

Does anyone know anything about Cat having a Mulcher head. I think it is made by FAE. I m new to this site and not sure if Im posting this right. Any info on it would be Great.

YellowDog

sorry didn't see this thread before. I have the CAT HM312 mulcher. Love it. Wish it had a bit more torque but it will grind some big stuff.

Land-Tech

sorry didn't see this thread before. I have the CAT HM312 mulcher. Love it. Wish it had a bit more torque but it will grind some big stuff.
Neighbor has one on a 287b and really likes it,no more brush on his property. Make sure you keep the rear of machine pointed away from buildings that are within 100' and the rear of the cutter deck down,it has a tendency to throw stuff out. He put a 3' long piece of 2" water pipe through my shop roof. We were having so much fun we didn't notice until a few days later.He also mentioned that he wished his Cat cab was sealed a little better cause of the dust is a killer.Watching him from a distance there didn't seem to be a problem with power or dogging the machine when he got into tough stuff.

Latest posts