Buckets

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mrbb

I'd say look on ebay, fackbook market place, or some of the large equipment auctions

that or why not convert it over to the more modern set up, I know they sell and make kits and adapters to do so
doing that will open your machine up to a lot more options for attachments then?

OP
OP
R

rickesp

I'd say look on ebay, fackbook market place, or some of the large equipment auctions

that or why not convert it over to the more modern set up, I know they sell and make kits and adapters to do so
doing that will open your machine up to a lot more options for attachments then?
Thanks my friend.

Stvnk69

Any of the universal quick tach buckets can be modified to fit the older style new holland. The top flange needs to be extended about a inch and then you need to fabricate and weld on the 4 locking prongs. But then you cant use this modified bucket or attachment on a newer machine.
I made an adapter that works between my older new holland and all the universal attachments that works great. I have also seen an adapter plate available for this application as well on the web.

JWD

Any of the universal quick tach buckets can be modified to fit the older style new holland. The top flange needs to be extended about a inch and then you need to fabricate and weld on the 4 locking prongs. But then you cant use this modified bucket or attachment on a newer machine.
I made an adapter that works between my older new holland and all the universal attachments that works great. I have also seen an adapter plate available for this application as well on the web.
Stvnk69 any chance you would post some pictures of that adapter you built? I would sure like to try and build one for mine.
Thanks