Bucket bite tooth bar

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

van

Looking for a place to purchase a bucket bite tooth bar for my loader.I have a 72'" bucket ,inside dimensions.bobcat made a72
" bar but not anymore.does anyone know wher I can get one? ;)van

foton

I have a toothed bar 66 inchs, 7 teeth I think , I guess it would not take much to modify. cleveland,tn. cheap

OP
OP
V

van

I have a toothed bar 66 inchs, 7 teeth I think , I guess it would not take much to modify. cleveland,tn. cheap
That is nice of you,thanks but I am going to try for correct size. You think some Bobcat rep would see this post and try and find one in the systym.service is so hard to find these days. I asked the salesman in grand forks nd and he said there is no service anymore….van

mrbb

they slll tons of aftermarket bolt off teeth for buckets, ebay, sells them as do most any Skid steer attachment shop!
Not sure where your located, , but some times you can find adds on local craigslist and or facebook market place too,

or just do a online search, no shortage of them show up for me,

like be,low,

cdmccul

If you search BisMan, there's been a guy in Lemon, SD with one for sale. And one in Bismarck or Minot I thought. Been a while, granted.

The only factory/dealer rep I have seen on here is from ASV... I think that OEM tend to avoid public forums... A liability issue. All info should flow through dealers, it protects the dealer network, if anything.

I'm over in Garrison. If I see anything local-ish, I'll let you know.

Latest posts