Brush Mower on TL8

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mtnxtreme

Has anyone had experience running a low flow brush mower on a TL8 ? There's so many options I don't know what settings to use. One way flow, two way flow, and 4 different auxiliary hook ups ? Thanh's in advance if anyone can help !

dukeboy

I have an Express steel HD brush mower for my TL8R2, is a standard flow and it works great, i call it the black hole, nothing that goes in comes back out. they have gone up a little since I bought mine but still very reasonably price compared to most.

GHITCH68

Has anyone had experience running a low flow brush mower on a TL8 ? There's so many options I don't know what settings to use. One way flow, two way flow, and 4 different auxiliary hook ups ? Thanh's in advance if anyone can help !
I just recently purchased a used TL8, a brush mower and a bucket grapple. Like you, I am struggling with getting the auxiliary hydraulics to work properly, but some of it could be the way I'm using it. Basically, it works sometimes, using the slider switch or buttons, and other times I get no hydraulic response at all. I have it set on one way flow, I believe. Curious to see how others set theirs up.

Latest posts