Bobtach 743B bushing repair

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

RobPg1967

Hi guys - Im glad to see a bobcat forum online- seems I need one today . Just bought a 92 743B and the bobtach bushings( at lifting arms ) need replacing BIGTIME. I removed the bolts on both sides of the lifting arms but it was then I figured I should stop and get some advice from someone before I damage something. I have no idea how to continue - Please help a new member !! thx. Oh and by the way - Im in search of a front door / window and wiper if anyone is selling .

StuZ

They make a pin kit for this. Not sure of the part # or price, but it's kinda a maintance thing at that age. Join the club looking for a door and window :)

OP
OP
RobPg1967

RobPg1967

They make a pin kit for this. Not sure of the part # or price, but it's kinda a maintance thing at that age. Join the club looking for a door and window :)
Thanks - I'll call the dealer tomorrow - hey I found this door /window on ebay ... in case youre interested. http://cgi.ebay.com/F-Series-Bobcat-door_W0QQitemZ7553112978QQcategoryZ41490QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem