Bobcat website ??

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Mr Jimi

They made it new and I don't think better. I loved the historical specifications section and now its gone or I can't find it. Grr... It would be good if they would put it back it's a great source for reference
Jim

nailsbeats

I was just on Bobcat's site and couldn't find the specs either. That would be a shame if they were removed. The renovation was much needed(there old site was in the stone-age) but the historical specs are a must. Guess we'll have to get enough guys to e-mail them and get the specs accessable again.

500K_773

I was just on Bobcat's site and couldn't find the specs either. That would be a shame if they were removed. The renovation was much needed(there old site was in the stone-age) but the historical specs are a must. Guess we'll have to get enough guys to e-mail them and get the specs accessable again.
I miss the .pdf brouchures you could download before. I would download them and keep them on my computer for future reference. I also miss the dimensions diagram of the machines. Would allow me to see how wide the machine was and I could figure out how wide of bucket I would need if I added wheel spacers and over the tire tracks.

WebbCo

I miss the .pdf brouchures you could download before. I would download them and keep them on my computer for future reference. I also miss the dimensions diagram of the machines. Would allow me to see how wide the machine was and I could figure out how wide of bucket I would need if I added wheel spacers and over the tire tracks.
Everyone should send a comment about this new web site, and the lack of historical infomation that you all enjoy, how ever if you want to make some noice ask for other things too that need to be online...like a online parts manual just to rock the boat here is the address to send your comments about it,
[email protected] Dont be shy!!!!!

Mark

Fishfiles

Everyone should send a comment about this new web site, and the lack of historical infomation that you all enjoy, how ever if you want to make some noice ask for other things too that need to be online...like a online parts manual just to rock the boat here is the address to send your comments about it,
[email protected] Dont be shy!!!!!

Mark
If you really want the specs Bobcat has been selling the small blue , red and white books that cover skidsteer, track loaders and excavators specs for a long time now , I have a set but they need to be updated periodicly as new machines keep coming out , I 'd have to bet they quite allowing specs to be viewed free so sales will go up on the manuels , as far as parts and service books on line from Bobcat I doubt it will ever happen , Bobcat hasn't given any help out of the factory as long as I have been dealing with equipment , most all the other brand factories have highly trained techs that will talk to you on the phone about problems you have encountered , Bobcat tells you to go thru your local dealer , who lucky for me is very helpful

skidboy

If you really want the specs Bobcat has been selling the small blue , red and white books that cover skidsteer, track loaders and excavators specs for a long time now , I have a set but they need to be updated periodicly as new machines keep coming out , I 'd have to bet they quite allowing specs to be viewed free so sales will go up on the manuels , as far as parts and service books on line from Bobcat I doubt it will ever happen , Bobcat hasn't given any help out of the factory as long as I have been dealing with equipment , most all the other brand factories have highly trained techs that will talk to you on the phone about problems you have encountered , Bobcat tells you to go thru your local dealer , who lucky for me is very helpful
I guess that being NO 1 in the world they can call the shots !

nobull1

I guess that being NO 1 in the world they can call the shots !
Just received a email from Sundog, in response to my email pertaining to things I would like to see on the Bobcat website. I asked if they would be adding; a history section, parts manuals as well as operator manuals. The response was all three are planned to be included over the next few months. Time will tell but it was a fast personalized reply.

farmboy55

Just received a email from Sundog, in response to my email pertaining to things I would like to see on the Bobcat website. I asked if they would be adding; a history section, parts manuals as well as operator manuals. The response was all three are planned to be included over the next few months. Time will tell but it was a fast personalized reply.
I agree, that is the main reason I go to the site is to get info on the older machines. dennis

jmatt20

I agree, that is the main reason I go to the site is to get info on the older machines. dennis
back before iIR bought bobcat in about 1986 i called the factory about a seal that keept going out. they transferd the call to the engineering dept but whoever i was susposed to talk to was out to lunch so they took my number and said they would call me back. i thought fat chance ...but about 45 min. later the phone rings , and it's the factory . the guy talked to me for about 45 min. on his dime, and walked me thru the problem, ...THAT'S customer service ...and i guess a thing of the past.

bobbie-g

back before iIR bought bobcat in about 1986 i called the factory about a seal that keept going out. they transferd the call to the engineering dept but whoever i was susposed to talk to was out to lunch so they took my number and said they would call me back. i thought fat chance ...but about 45 min. later the phone rings , and it's the factory . the guy talked to me for about 45 min. on his dime, and walked me thru the problem, ...THAT'S customer service ...and i guess a thing of the past.
Forgive the lack of formatting. I set my profile to use HTML, but I still don't get paragraphing. Must be my Netscrape 8.1? --- I emailed Bobcat: "How do I look up info on the 773G machine? There used to be a "historical" section on the Bobcat website which was very handy. Thanks" They replied today: "Thank you for contacting Bobcat Company. We are in the process of transferring historical specs to our new website. Please check back soon! " --- So there you have it. Just check back soon. ---Bob

Latest posts