Bobcat T770 no power to Backup Camera Screen

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

SinkinShip

Hi everyone. First time I have posted. I own a 2021 Bobcat T770. It came with a backup camera and a radio. I went to get in it today and I don't have power to either one of them. Does anyone know where the fuse is located for them? I'm assuming they are probably on the same relay but not positive. Also, does Bobcat run them through the fuse box or do they use inline fuses like the aftermarket stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

brdgbldr

Hi everyone. First time I have posted. I own a 2021 Bobcat T770. It came with a backup camera and a radio. I went to get in it today and I don't have power to either one of them. Does anyone know where the fuse is located for them? I'm assuming they are probably on the same relay but not positive. Also, does Bobcat run them through the fuse box or do they use inline fuses like the aftermarket stuff? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The parts catalog does not show any inline fuses for either the camera or radio.

The fuse box usually has a description for each fuse inside The cover. You will probably just have to pull them one by one until you find the bad one.