Bobcat T630

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bobcatbrian

I was wondering the same thing. I saw it listed under compatible carriers for bobcat stump grinders. I clicked on the t630 but nothing popped up.

OP
OP
T

thebobcatguy

It's just a typo on the Bobcat website.
I don't think so. I have seen pictures and my dealer tells me this is going to be the new model numbering sequence. I think it's dumb myself. The current system works just fine, but maybe that is the problem!!!

JOK

I don't think so. I have seen pictures and my dealer tells me this is going to be the new model numbering sequence. I think it's dumb myself. The current system works just fine, but maybe that is the problem!!!
Could it be that new models will be rated in kilo's instead of lb's.

scar99

Could it be that new models will be rated in kilo's instead of lb's.
The t630 fits into the line up between the t190 and t250 the s630 between the s205 and the s220. They are completly redesigned. From what I have heard the #'s dont mean any thing.

Fabricator

The t630 fits into the line up between the t190 and t250 the s630 between the s205 and the s220. They are completly redesigned. From what I have heard the #'s dont mean any thing.
I greatly appreciated when they went from the old system (763, 864, 632, etc) to the "current" system of S220, T190, A300. You could tell at a glance what you were looking at and how it fit into the lineup.

I think Bobcat marketing should be slapped up alongside the head for going back to a random, confusing numbering scheme.

Although, I did sort of wonder what they were going to do to designate a new model in the "current" system.