bobcat service codes

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

djack

hi group: i~ve pulled a 13-06 code on a 763 which is fuel solenoid- secondary short to ground what do they mean by secondary?this thing will occasionally not start(solenoid wont close an turn the fuel on) i have tried a new fuel solenoid still same thing so i assume its a wiring or controller issue?

Tazza

Staff member
Check your relays, as you have tried a new solenoid it has to be witing or the relay in the engine bay. I don't know if your has a timer for the solenoid or not. You can by-pass it though. The pull coil gets wired to the starter and the hold coil to switched power. As you crank, the pull solenoid is energized then the hold coil holds it there when the engine has started and starter is not running. Its an option if you find the controller is the issue and not wires or a relay.

mrfixitpaul

Check your relays, as you have tried a new solenoid it has to be witing or the relay in the engine bay. I don't know if your has a timer for the solenoid or not. You can by-pass it though. The pull coil gets wired to the starter and the hold coil to switched power. As you crank, the pull solenoid is energized then the hold coil holds it there when the engine has started and starter is not running. Its an option if you find the controller is the issue and not wires or a relay.
If it's a G series check the relays in the fuse panel, located in the kickpanel below the seat...cover with 2 bolts....relays sometimes work themselves loose.

OP
OP
D

djack

thanks for the repy tazza ,i tried swapplng relays an made sure they had`nt wiggled loose. i believe the timer is built into the controller on this one.

OP
OP
D

djack

thanks for the repy tazza ,i tried swapplng relays an made sure they had`nt wiggled loose. i believe the timer is built into the controller on this one.
ok update problem solved. broken wire on the harness side of the fuel solenoid, on the pull wire right behind the connector

Latest posts