Bobcat part prices - increased a lot?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

KarlB

Have Bobcat part prices jumped up a lot for some older parts recently? I should have replaced my 743's muffler 2 years ago when it was just starting to go. I remember the price wasn't too bad. Called this week and it's over $500 CAD. Notice that aftermarket are almost $300 USD on eBay. I don't expect Bobcat to ever be cheap, but it seems like a lot of things really jumped. Rear window glass was over $300 CAD. At least a headlight was only $12. ...karl, apologies for the formatting...not using IE/Windows

Bobcatdan

Long out of product machine parts do creep up. The parts are not made in any large quantity.

destro

I also see prices getting high and alot of the time parts have to be brought in.

reaperman

$300 for a rear window?? I installed one last year on my machine for $50 with the gasket included from the local dealer.

farmshop

$300 for a rear window?? I installed one last year on my machine for $50 with the gasket included from the local dealer.
Parts are ridiculous. Priced out a bobtach cylinder for our s590 after a fitting got broke off. Almost 800 dollars I about crapped my self so I welded the fitting back on

Tazza

Staff member
Parts are ridiculous. Priced out a bobtach cylinder for our s590 after a fitting got broke off. Almost 800 dollars I about crapped my self so I welded the fitting back on
$800? add a grand to that, and that's the price we have to pay for them over here (plus tax).....