Bobcat M610 - Fuel Pick Up Tube

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

SeahagOfTheCorn

Hey y'all!

My boyfriend and I are in a quandary regarding the fuel pick up tube on this Bobcat M610 loader. He's had this thing for nearly 15 years. We have the service manuals and parts manuals but still cannot find anything regarding this tube.

This issue we are attempting to fix: the skid loader sputters out and dies after 5 minutes or less of running. The primer bulb is empty but the fuel tank is so full the fuel is leaking out the top. He is attempting to replace the fuel pick up line but we can't find any info in the manuals, no pictures, no exploded diagrams.

Has anyone else had this issue or fixed this issue before that may have a video or instructions? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! (PS - he and his dad both worked as mechanics at the local Bobcat dealer and neither can figure it out. Dad worked there for over 30 years!)

bobcatzack

Hey y'all!

My boyfriend and I are in a quandary regarding the fuel pick up tube on this Bobcat M610 loader. He's had this thing for nearly 15 years. We have the service manuals and parts manuals but still cannot find anything regarding this tube.

This issue we are attempting to fix: the skid loader sputters out and dies after 5 minutes or less of running. The primer bulb is empty but the fuel tank is so full the fuel is leaking out the top. He is attempting to replace the fuel pick up line but we can't find any info in the manuals, no pictures, no exploded diagrams.

Has anyone else had this issue or fixed this issue before that may have a video or instructions? Any help is appreciated! Thanks! (PS - he and his dad both worked as mechanics at the local Bobcat dealer and neither can figure it out. Dad worked there for over 30 years!)

May want to try this bobcat parts link (below). On the 2nd tab, type in model number 610 - it takes you through a series of pictures and then shows all the parts diagrams for the 610 model:

Good luck!
Zack