Bobcat 811 Backhoe Problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

conc2steel

I have a Bobcat 811 backhoe and occasionally when working under stress/load the backhoe loses power and a high pitch whine begins. When I turn off the aux hydraulics the whine stops, but as soon as I flip them on it starts again. If I leave the system powered down for 20-40 minutes it sems to "reset" and all is OK until I get it under a load again. Any idea what is occuring?

Tazza

Staff member
Sounds like your relief is getting stuck.... Have a look on the control block on the hoe, there should be a relief valve there pull it out and clean. Hopefully its that simple.

Sounds like your relief is getting stuck.... Have a look on the control block on the hoe, there should be a relief valve there pull it out and clean. Hopefully its that simple.
Sorry to bring up an old thread but our 811 is just slow when swinging the boom left to right any answers or tips to make it a little bit faster our cycle times seem to be one every 30 seconds. Every once in awhile it picks up to 3 or 4 in the same time

skidsteer.ca

Sorry to bring up an old thread but our 811 is just slow when swinging the boom left to right any answers or tips to make it a little bit faster our cycle times seem to be one every 30 seconds. Every once in awhile it picks up to 3 or 4 in the same time
Usually they swing too fast! Would someone have put flow restrictors in the lines to the swing cylinders? I took the steel lines off mine and installed flow control needle valves to keep the speed reasonable for renters and these could get adjusted to slow. Just a guess
Ken

Latest posts