Bobcat 773 service manual online?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Bruno

Here is the link to the 74_ series machines

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICQNX2L6
Hi im new to this site, I ussually hang around at plowsite.com since im in the snow plow buisness but i have added a skidsteer to the fleet and there not much info up there about skid steers. I have purchased a 99 873 with 1500 hours and i love the machine but its the first one i have ever owned and im not familiar with repairing them. It sure would be great if you had a link for the 873 manual or even better if you had the cd. I down loaded the 773 manual but theres a lot of changes between the 2 machines Thanks, Bruno

torino06

Hi im new to this site, I ussually hang around at plowsite.com since im in the snow plow buisness but i have added a skidsteer to the fleet and there not much info up there about skid steers. I have purchased a 99 873 with 1500 hours and i love the machine but its the first one i have ever owned and im not familiar with repairing them. It sure would be great if you had a link for the 873 manual or even better if you had the cd. I down loaded the 773 manual but theres a lot of changes between the 2 machines Thanks, Bruno
i also have an 873 and need to put an alternator belt on and cant get to one of the bolts on the back side of the alternator. if anyone has the manual or if know you know how to loosen it that would be great help. Thanks!!

m610

i also have an 873 and need to put an alternator belt on and cant get to one of the bolts on the back side of the alternator. if anyone has the manual or if know you know how to loosen it that would be great help. Thanks!!
If you have trouble getting to the alternator, another way is to pop the cab up and crawl in. If it's still to tight to reach you could remove the fan and gearbox, but I can always access the alternator simply by lifting the cab and reaching in.

torino06

If you have trouble getting to the alternator, another way is to pop the cab up and crawl in. If it's still to tight to reach you could remove the fan and gearbox, but I can always access the alternator simply by lifting the cab and reaching in.
thanks, went out tonight with a crobar and forced the alternator down and had enough to get the belt on without having to loosen that back bolt... now i have to somehow get to it with a vehicle or a lot of extension cord to jump it... and we have a foot and a half of snow down, joy

soutthpaw

thanks, went out tonight with a crobar and forced the alternator down and had enough to get the belt on without having to loosen that back bolt... now i have to somehow get to it with a vehicle or a lot of extension cord to jump it... and we have a foot and a half of snow down, joy
I have the following, they are just not all up on the internet yet...
74x
763 G
773G
S175-185 early and late
M series
just need to find time to upload them

rhumfeld

Thanks for the link! Very helpful :)
southpaw, can you please upload the 600 manual. I need to remove/fix the drive pulley on my 600. It is leaking when i engage the variable speed lever. I don't know how to take the 1/2 of the drive pulley off the engine. Are there 2 set screws that hold it on, or does it just pull off. Thank you in advance, Randy

valpobill

here is the 773 service manual in PDF format. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TDV775KD the files are compressed to .rar format. you will need a program like winrar to uncompress the file.. winrar can be found here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AXYJ3E7S
the files are on a file sharing site cuz they are too big to send via email no account needed, enter the verification and just wait the 45 seconds to get the link the download
Do you happen to have the link for model 520 Bobcat?

Beefey

I know this is a really old thread but does anyone have an updated link to the 773 manual? Thank you, Beefey