BOBCAT # 763 COMPUTER & WIRING HARNESS

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

mmsllc

Up for sale is the COMPUTER & WIRING HARNESS from a BOBCAT # 763. The serial number of that machine is: 512239295. I do not know the part numbers of these parts; I am NOT a dealer. I will tell you that these parts were in great condition prior to the machine being parted out. I do have other parts available from this machine. Please let me know what you need. Thank you.

Tazza

Staff member
I have a 763F that i need to rebuild, sadly i have already bought the wiring harnesses (not cheap at all) but i can't be 100% sure that the BICS box is not damaged from the fire.

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

I have a 763F that i need to rebuild, sadly i have already bought the wiring harnesses (not cheap at all) but i can't be 100% sure that the BICS box is not damaged from the fire.
If you need it, make a reasonable offer & it can be yours. With all of the machines that I currently have, I figure extra parts are a great asset. You know how to reach me through email.

kevpetty

If you need it, make a reasonable offer & it can be yours. With all of the machines that I currently have, I figure extra parts are a great asset. You know how to reach me through email.
needing a aux hyd controller with pigtails or harness any help.

OP
OP
M

mmsllc

Do you by chance have a wire harness for an 873 f series?
Sorry guys, I am not on here as much as I'd like to be. I'm pretty sure I have an electrical harness & computer for a 873, but not sure what series the machine is right now. Give me a fair offer if you still need it & its yours, buddy.

Bobcatandscat

Hi . Do you still have the computer for 763 bobcat ?. I am needing one for my 763g , please let me know and how much $ Thank you