BOBCAT 758 - LOST DRIVE TO WHEELS

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

greenie

Hi there, We have ongoing issues with our Bobcat and after 4 engineers looking at it, need to get this sorted. The issue that's happening is it's loosing drive to the wheels and is making a funny whiring noise in the gearbox. Any ideas ?

Tazza

Staff member
Is that a typo? 753?
What have the 'engineers' checked out?
Is it both sides? does it do it when hot or cold?
Have you checked the drive belt tension?
Does the oil foam up?

7LBSSMALLIE

Is that a typo? 753?
What have the 'engineers' checked out?
Is it both sides? does it do it when hot or cold?
Have you checked the drive belt tension?
Does the oil foam up?
dude 758? IF YOU WANT tech help get facts straight,. model and s/n help the leaking out the bottom thing does not help us help you if you look into this web site we are shit hot. couple dudes out there who can tell what rpm a 610 should run at to the maint on the t650. this is what we do

7LBSSMALLIE

dude 758? IF YOU WANT tech help get facts straight,. model and s/n help the leaking out the bottom thing does not help us help you if you look into this web site we are shit hot. couple dudes out there who can tell what rpm a 610 should run at to the maint on the t650. this is what we do
sorry man. didnt mean to hammer on you .lets stop and take a breath, please post brand model and first 5 of s/n hrs descrictpion of issuese. who has worked on it ,what have they done . WECAN put this to bed. my boss says i need to work on empthay im trying? i am proud did not give lecture on the cleaning of air filters or replacment today, progresss not perfiction

Bisonhunter

sorry man. didnt mean to hammer on you .lets stop and take a breath, please post brand model and first 5 of s/n hrs descrictpion of issuese. who has worked on it ,what have they done . WECAN put this to bed. my boss says i need to work on empthay im trying? i am proud did not give lecture on the cleaning of air filters or replacment today, progresss not perfiction
you don't have to apologize when you are sh*t hot. I never sat in a bobcat before buying my 753 but adjusted the neutral, added auxiliary lines (an option not taken on original machine) replaced motor seals including new case drain filters, did the 1000 hour service and am now trouble shooting my snowblower attachment. All done by taking the time to read past posts. keep up the good work and thanks for the laugh!