bobcat 743 tilt and arm lift issues

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Nitro7402

I am fairly new to skid steers, bought a Bobcat 743 about 4 months ago. I developed a leak out the back of the spool valve. I removed the spool valve and replace the seals. Since reinstalling the spool valve I have ran the machine around and believe all the air is out of the system. My problem is that it will not lift the arms up or tilt the bucket more than an inch or two before it stops any thoughts on what might be wrong? I retraced all the lines and believe they are all hooked up right.

Tazza

Staff member
There is no lock out systems in this model, i think the issue has to be a hose or tube line in the wrong place.....

OP
OP
N

Nitro7402

There is no lock out systems in this model, i think the issue has to be a hose or tube line in the wrong place.....
Thanks Tazza, i will go thru it and double check all the lines to make sure they are correct hopefully this weekend and post back if i find anything.

OP
OP
N

Nitro7402

Thanks Tazza, i will go thru it and double check all the lines to make sure they are correct hopefully this weekend and post back if i find anything.
Well you were right, i found the 2 pressure lines for the lift and tilt switched, once I corrected that everything works great. Thanks