Bobcat 743 hydrostatic pump

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

markool

Can anyone tell me how or where I can find Bobcat 743 S/N 5019-M-23834 hydrostatic pump component repair manual?

Tazza

Staff member
If you look up my profile to find my email address, send me an email, and i'll send you scans of it

Treegator2016

I sent you an email requesting similar info. Left side has little reverse power. Thanks, dkdj5
Anyone know where I can get a hydrostatic pump for a 1985 bobcat 743? Or how I can test it? The "Bobcat mechanic" said the housing had a crack in it. I dont think he tested it.

walio123

Anyone know where I can get a hydrostatic pump for a 1985 bobcat 743? Or how I can test it? The "Bobcat mechanic" said the housing had a crack in it. I dont think he tested it.
Hydrostatic or Hydraulic Pump? In your other post you write that you have a weak lift and noise in the pump. Is oil leak form there? To test it you need a specially equipped tester with flowmeter, pressure gauge, throttle, etc . For replasement one try Loader Parts Sourse - there is a lot with suitablle prices.

Treegator2016

Hydrostatic or Hydraulic Pump? In your other post you write that you have a weak lift and noise in the pump. Is oil leak form there? To test it you need a specially equipped tester with flowmeter, pressure gauge, throttle, etc . For replasement one try Loader Parts Sourse - there is a lot with suitablle prices.
It's part 6592740 hydraulic control valve. There was a little fluid beneath the pump. But what made me take it in was when I had to use the grapples and the left foot peddle to raise the bucket. I'm new to this, But it was obvious the mechanic didnt test it with anything like you described. The shop manager actually said his guys weren't smart enough to figure it out. I appreciate your help.

walio123

It's part 6592740 hydraulic control valve. There was a little fluid beneath the pump. But what made me take it in was when I had to use the grapples and the left foot peddle to raise the bucket. I'm new to this, But it was obvious the mechanic didnt test it with anything like you described. The shop manager actually said his guys weren't smart enough to figure it out. I appreciate your help.
If there is a leak in the system, there is no point in testing, it will not show accurate readings. Try to find out where the leakage is. If it really is from the hydraulic valve it may be bad seals, replacing them is much cheaper than buying a new one. These things - valves, hydrostatic pumps, hydraulic pumps are expensive, do not buy anything before you know for sure what it is.

Latest posts