Bobcat 742 b Stalling

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

dav2767

bobcat 742 just out of the blue started stalling. was using it the other day it started up ran then when I went to use hydraulics it shut off. started right back up used for a few more minutes then went to use bucket again and died. once again fired right back up and was taking it to put back in garage it died. But every time it fires back up. As soon as you touch the sticks it dies off or when you start it up it cuts out. I am at a complete loss with this machine it always seems like there is something. It is a 742b with the Mitsubishi 4g32.

KyMadMan

This is going to sound funny, but check your hydraulic fluid level. Low fluid can actually stall out the engine once engaged due to the pump being under strain.

Tim R Coss

bobcat 742 just out of the blue started stalling. was using it the other day it started up ran then when I went to use hydraulics it shut off. started right back up used for a few more minutes then went to use bucket again and died. once again fired right back up and was taking it to put back in garage it died. But every time it fires back up. As soon as you touch the sticks it dies off or when you start it up it cuts out. I am at a complete loss with this machine it always seems like there is something. It is a 742b with the Mitsubishi 4g32.
Is your drive handle stuck on hydraulic use mine was stuck acted like this

Latest posts