Bobcat 741 spare chain needed!!!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Allgeyer99

Things are going pretty well on the overhaul of my bobcat 741 the control valve is reassembled and installed and I have rebuilt both final drives every bearing was shot yikes! Now I'm down to the final stage. I have installed the left side axles and everything went well. But I caught a problem while installing the right side front chain. It appears someone before me split the chain or pried on it very hard and locked up one of the links. The rest of the chain looks perfect and isn't stretched. I was wondering if anyone on this forum has any spare links laying around their shop? I need about 4 links to be on the safe side the chain is a diamond brand size 80 1" pitch. I have removed the bad links with a punch and a hammer which worked perfect. I have searched online for chains but am a bit skeptical since the chain is under lots of force I would rather go with a original bobcat aka diamond brand chain. No one will sell buy the foot everyone wants to sell me 10 feet. If you happen to have any laying around or a used chain I will gladly pay for shipping and for the chain itself. Please let me know thanks Jonathan

spring

I would try buying the chain you need from Mcmaster Carr, you can buy any length you want as long as you know what type you are looking for.