BobCat 610 w/ propane

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

WisJack

Hello All! I just purchased my first skid steer and its a bobcat 610 that happens to be powered by propane. I live in Wis. and I just bought a 5 acre property and needs a tractor with a loader or a skid. I went with the skid got for a good price but it will need some TLC. I don't know much about these things. First, Its got a big hydraulic leak coming filter housing/ filter. Secondly, the sticks need adjustment or whatever. One side goes well reverse while the other side moves forward well. How to I adjust the drive sticks? Also what the heck is the middle pedal for?!?! Aux Hyd ?!?! I can't find the aux hoses so i am not sure. It will need the usually like tires and tubes and some paint but over it look like a decent machine. I am very excited. Lastly it runs on propane. I am assuming it will handle everything I need it to do right ? How hard would it be to switch it back to gas? SHould i ? Wisconsin winters are pretty cold and it will get used a lot in the winter to move snow. Let me know what you guys have to say! It's your world I just live in it! Best Jack

alchemysa

Copy and paste this link into your browser.
www.ardiehl.de/Bobcat
The first two folders of 500 and 610 info have just about everything you need. To adjust the levers follow the info in the drive manual exactly.
Also Google for a free Wisconsin vh4d service manual and parts manual.