Aux hydraulics on an 825

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

steve911

On my recently acquired 825, I have the 3rd pedal which leads back to a 3rd spool valve that is capped and unused. I would like to get hyd power up to the front of the machine. How is this usually done? thanks Steve A.

jeffco

There are 2 steel lines from the valve which lead to 2 rubber hoses then back to steel that runs under the left boom arm all the way to the front of the machine where the quick couplers are mounted to the left side of the boom cross brace. I think most of these components are not available. With the exception of the hoses, I think the steel lines would be pretty costly to have made but could be done by a hydraulic shop. Jeffco

mrfixitpaul

There are 2 steel lines from the valve which lead to 2 rubber hoses then back to steel that runs under the left boom arm all the way to the front of the machine where the quick couplers are mounted to the left side of the boom cross brace. I think most of these components are not available. With the exception of the hoses, I think the steel lines would be pretty costly to have made but could be done by a hydraulic shop. Jeffco
As long as you are careful with the routing, you can run hose the whole way from the valve to the couplers, just watch for pinch points and sharp edges.

Latest posts