Auto bucket level...is there a way to deactivate it?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

kilohertz

I need to load some bricks tomorrow and my machine can lift the skids no problem but once I start lifting the pallet, the auto bucket level kicks in and the pallet becomes unlevel and the one center cylinder doesn't have enough ooomph to get it back level and I am going to end up dumping the bricks on the ground by the time they are up to the trailer deck.
I thought this would be a neat option but it's turning out to be a PITA. Machine is my 853H. I looked at both service and parts manual and there is nothing in there about shuting it off. Looks like the valve would have to removed and bypassed.
Anyone know?
Thanks!

Hotrod1830

I mentioned in your other thread about a solenoid. Also just now noticed how you maybe are seeing a valve without any selonoids on it? I seem to remember some bobcats have a switch to turn off bucket positioning, however when looking at the part diagram, is mentions with or without switch. Look at the part diagram for yours. It shows a load check valve in the positioning valve. Maybe pull it and see if there is debri in it?

Latest posts