Another newbe

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

want2wheel

I just bought a Case 1840 skid steer with 3700 hrs on it. I spent allot of time yesterday fixing grease fittings, and cleaning it up a little. I am new to this type of equipment, and am looking for shop manuals for it. I have an automotive background and enjoy playing around with big equipment. I am into rock crawling, and 4wheeling. I have 2 girls, and a large shop that my wife lets me escape into. Thank You. Any advice woule be welcome.

SkidRoe

Welcome to the Forum!! Sounds like you have the skills to handle the mechanicals of your machine just fine. We will all do our best to help you through any challenges that you may come across, be it with advice, best guesses, or a shoulder to cry on!! Good luck with your new toy!!

OP
OP
W

want2wheel

Welcome to the Forum!! Sounds like you have the skills to handle the mechanicals of your machine just fine. We will all do our best to help you through any challenges that you may come across, be it with advice, best guesses, or a shoulder to cry on!! Good luck with your new toy!!
I can use the shoulder to cry on allot. I do stupid stuff all the time, and have allot of scars to prove it.

mahans7

I can use the shoulder to cry on allot. I do stupid stuff all the time, and have allot of scars to prove it.
Well it sounds like you're in the right place. We all do plenty of stupid things but I know you'll find lots of guidance here like I have. I bought my manuals off ebay and they were reasonable. Welcome.