anlge fan gear box help

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

sundown57

trying to put new bearings and seals in the fan gearbox on a 763. i got the part that holds the fan apart but i cant figure out how to get the other half apart, the part with the pully. does anyone have a picture of the inside or know how the shaft comes out? i took the bolt out if the bottom that holds the gear on but the gear won't move and i dont dare try pressing me cause i dont know if there are snap rings in it. does it press out from the bearing side or pulley side?

brdgbldr

trying to put new bearings and seals in the fan gearbox on a 763. i got the part that holds the fan apart but i cant figure out how to get the other half apart, the part with the pully. does anyone have a picture of the inside or know how the shaft comes out? i took the bolt out if the bottom that holds the gear on but the gear won't move and i dont dare try pressing me cause i dont know if there are snap rings in it. does it press out from the bearing side or pulley side?
The parts catalog will have a blow up schematic that may help. Just enter your serial number and then search "fan":

OP
OP
S

sundown57

yeah, that's exactly what i couldn't find. it shows where the shims go. thank you much