Affordable hydraulic / hydrostatic oil for the S100 bobcat?

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Merc

Hey there! Merc here in SW Ontario, having recently aquired a 2011 S100 bobcat, realizing the hydaulic / hydraulic reservoir is almost empty, wondering what recommendations others might have for the most affordable fluid, be that in pail format or otherwise. Walmart has 18.9L of Universal tractor fluid (hydraulic & transmission fluid) for $88. Would that work? Other suggestions?

While i have your ears, curious what you'd recommend for engine oil as well. Thanks 😉👂👍!!

foton

as cold as it gets up there something like aw32 or maybe aw46 (a little heavier weight)in the hydros. and 10/30 or 15/40 diesel certified oil in engine, It should be covered in the machines book with temps to match oil to.

Acreage T250

Hey there! Merc here in SW Ontario, having recently aquired a 2011 S100 bobcat, realizing the hydaulic / hydraulic reservoir is almost empty, wondering what recommendations others might have for the most affordable fluid, be that in pail format or otherwise. Walmart has 18.9L of Universal tractor fluid (hydraulic & transmission fluid) for $88. Would that work? Other suggestions?

While i have your ears, curious what you'd recommend for engine oil as well. Thanks 😉👂👍!!
I use this which is 100 % full synthetic.

They are local to me, but I would spend the money and get full synthetic from Bobcat also. Hydraulics are not cheap so why use cheap oil especially in winter?

Latest posts