Advice on Inexpensive tire for 853

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Rambler

I have a 1992 853 that is in really good shape with 1800 hrs. The original 12 x 16.5 10 ply tires are needing to be replaced. The only thing I do now with the Bobcat is move gravel around at my business and occasionally move dirt putting on about 25 hours a year. I have been on Amazon, Ebay and tire sites, lots on no name brands. I was going to go with Carlisle Trac Chief, but everyone is out of stock. Can anyone recommend a decent tire that's let say under $180 each? Thank you

mrbb

try your local craigslist, you mint fine a local that sells them and will give you a deal on them, I know my local one list cheap ones all the time, or should maybe say lower priced than brand names and will install them as well!

only thing I will add is, , you get what you pay for, cheap tires tend to not last and get leaks more easy
god tires will out last them , some times its worth spending a little more for quality , even with limited use

lmcl123

I bought some power King sd10 ply tires on Amazon last year, so far they've been holding up really well. If you're a Walmart plus member they also have good deals on some of those "no-name" brands (that are probably made in the same facility as the name brands). You get free shipping on Amazon prime and Walmart Plus that's another perk, especially when you live in Alaska

OP
OP
R

Rambler

Thankyou for the feedback, since I use the Bobcat so little now I was wondering how some of the no name brands hold up. Power King is one I am looking at.

Latest posts