A new machine!

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

A.G.

I took delievery of a brand spanking new S 185! Not the Gold package, but cab, heat/air! It is a lot more machine than my 763 that was traded in. I went for the cab because of so many travel trailer/mobile home demos last year. I hate wearing a full face resperator, and they are just full of fiberglass. (I also whack boats too.) Stinging insects are another issue. I had to trade in my 709 hoe as well to get my payments down, and truthfully in my area, I did not get that much work for the hoe. Installed my Mc Claren demo tires and took off! The vertical lift path really helps reaching into 40 yard debris boxes. It reaches farther in, to dump or compact. It has a bit more weight, and overall feels more powerful lifting, or using aux hyd. I just had to blab about it somewhere! A.G.

2109 Stang

Congrats on your new toy , I remember when we were kids the feeling of a new toy ,that doesn't go away when you grow up ,everytime we adquire something even if it is to work with that feeling it's there ,hope you enjoy the new machine and make tons of money .

farmboy55

Congrats on your new toy , I remember when we were kids the feeling of a new toy ,that doesn't go away when you grow up ,everytime we adquire something even if it is to work with that feeling it's there ,hope you enjoy the new machine and make tons of money .
sound like Santa came early this year. Good luck with the new machine. Be Safe dennis

skidsteer.ca

sound like Santa came early this year. Good luck with the new machine. Be Safe dennis
One day I'm going to do that! The closest I've come is a babied 5 year old with 450 hours.
Looks like 6 mo old though.
Congrats on you purchase, we're al envious
Ken

BobCat

One day I'm going to do that! The closest I've come is a babied 5 year old with 450 hours.
Looks like 6 mo old though.
Congrats on you purchase, we're al envious
Ken
I know the feeling!! Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy!! Later Bobcat.

primebeef

Have fun with it. I just got my new 2007 bobcat s-160 about 2 weeks ago. fun fun fun!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts