911 backhoe

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

OP
OP
W

wtw

Well i have not gotten any responcers as to weather or not this will work on my bobcat so i bougt it anyways. I figure $900.00 for a backhoe i can not go wrong

Tazza

Staff member
Well i have not gotten any responcers as to weather or not this will work on my bobcat so i bougt it anyways. I figure $900.00 for a backhoe i can not go wrong
Good price!
The reason i didn't reply is i have no idea how much it weighs. There are a few styles, one is about 800-1000 KG (don't quote me) the other is over 1,500 kg. If its the bigger one, your machine will not be able to lift it. Either way, that was a good price.

bobcat753

Good price!
The reason i didn't reply is i have no idea how much it weighs. There are a few styles, one is about 800-1000 KG (don't quote me) the other is over 1,500 kg. If its the bigger one, your machine will not be able to lift it. Either way, that was a good price.
you got a great deal on it!! I paid 1500 for one in nice shape but needed the all the cylinders resealed. I'm actually in the process of redoing the last cylinder on it, should be ready for use this weekend if I can get the issues sorted out with my machine first.