873 G won’t move towards or back

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Chickenmandan

I have an 873G that was working fine. Got out and was talking to someone for five minutes while idling. Got back in and it won't move forwards or back. Bucket goes up and down fine. Hydro fluid was low. Added some. Push or pull on the levers and pump changes tone but no movement. Park brake is and was off. Tried bar up and down a few times. All lights green. Plus implement goes up and down. Just wheels won't function.

bobbie-g

When you put the lap bar down and push the "press to operate" button, I'm assuming all four LEDs in the upper left console come on? Under that condition, when you try to move fwd or back with the joysticks, does the pump sound a lot louder and the engine lug down? If that's the case, the parking brake solenoid isn't pulling its pin up and out of the parking brake toothed wheel. :) ---Bobbie-G

OP
OP
C

Chickenmandan

When you put the lap bar down and push the "press to operate" button, I'm assuming all four LEDs in the upper left console come on? Under that condition, when you try to move fwd or back with the joysticks, does the pump sound a lot louder and the engine lug down? If that's the case, the parking brake solenoid isn't pulling its pin up and out of the parking brake toothed wheel. :) ---Bobbie-G
That's exactly what it's doing. I'm going to download the service manual and check that out.

OP
OP
C

Chickenmandan

I cleaned the traction control fuse as it had corrosion on it. It worked after that. Now it has done it again. Fuse is clean and seated, relay appears to be seated and clean as well.

Latest posts