843 drive problem- Right side rotates slowly backwards, won't go forward

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

f15wso

I recently purchased an 843 that operated fine up until today. I let another guy use it and now it will not go forward on the right side. It will only creep slowly in reverse regardless of the lever position, it does rotate a bit faster if you pull back on the lever. The bucket and left side are completely normal. I have all the the service manual and this will likely become a project rather than the tool that was going to help me with other projects. One other thing that was kind of odd when I bought the Bobcat there was a "jumper" hose connecting the two auxiliary hydraulic connectors , the previous owner said the jumper was necessary to make it work and I left it connected. I disconnected the jumper after my problem today and it didn't seem to make a difference.

OP
OP
F

f15wso

http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=42274 check this thread think you find will your solution
Hydrostatic, Thanks! I'm going to try to dig into it in the next few days. Just to summarize, you believe it's the shuttle valve on the right drive motor, correct? Also, have you every heard of any reason why somebody would connect the two aux outputs like they did on my machine? F-15 WSO

Latest posts