753 G beeps once then bics goes blank and engine dies

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

duga

Just bought a 2000ish 753g with 3000 hrs. and it has a shutdown problem. This is a keyless machine and when I hit the green start button, it starts right up for a second or two, then beeps once, gauges/bics goes blank and engine dies. The fuel shutoff closes at that exact moment too. I can manually hold the fuel shutoff open and keep it running but bics is off with everything locked and I can't even move the machine. It appears that the previous owner replaced the fuel shutoff solenoid and the oil pressure sensor. I have checked the fuses and relays and they appear to be fine. I have a 763 of similar vintage and can swap parts for testing purposes Thanks in advance

OldMachinist

Press and hole the lights button for 2 seconds and see if any service codes show in the hour meter display.

13-07

OldMachinist

Sorry, should have posted that there were no codes
I know you said the PO may have changed the fuel shut off solenoid but it's worth checking out.
White wire to black .26 ohms
Red to black 10.9 ohms
Other than that start checking and cleaning all the wiring connectors and grounds.

OP
OP
D

duga

I know you said the PO may have changed the fuel shut off solenoid but it's worth checking out.
White wire to black .26 ohms
Red to black 10.9 ohms
Other than that start checking and cleaning all the wiring connectors and grounds.
Sorry for the slow response. White to black shows 1 on meter Red to Black shows 13 Apparently, my meter doesn't do fractions. Not sure what these numbers mean