753 electrical problem

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

bkboyd87

I thought I had a bad seat bar sensor when the problem started. Occasionally and randomly the interlock would fall out. I replaced the seat bar sensor with a cheap sensor. The problem seemed to get worse. I replaced the plug that connects to the sensor thinking it was not making good connection, but that didn't work. Replaced cheap sensor with bobcat brand sensor, still no good. I have cleaned and reconnected every ground on the machine. The machine may run for 30 minutes without a problem or may not last a minute. It will throw every code in the book for a minute then clear. Any help would be appreciated.

brdgbldr

I thought I had a bad seat bar sensor when the problem started. Occasionally and randomly the interlock would fall out. I replaced the seat bar sensor with a cheap sensor. The problem seemed to get worse. I replaced the plug that connects to the sensor thinking it was not making good connection, but that didn't work. Replaced cheap sensor with bobcat brand sensor, still no good. I have cleaned and reconnected every ground on the machine. The machine may run for 30 minutes without a problem or may not last a minute. It will throw every code in the book for a minute then clear. Any help would be appreciated.
It sounds like a short to me.
You are going to need to start checking all of the wires for rub throughs or breaks. These can happen anywhere and even sometimes inside of the wire harness.

There could also be a problem with the controller but let's hope it is something cheaper.