753 brake release

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

baritone

I need to know where specifically is the brake solenoid. BICS shows all green but brake still will not release. I don't want to pay to have it picked up and carried to the dealer. Any ideas are welcome.

skidsteer.ca

Remove the 2 1/2 " nuts in front corners of cab and lift cab up. In the center of the machine 6"s behind the foot pedals (but in the middle, and behind the panel) on top of the chain case is a cylindrical shape 2 1/2" round and 4" tall, standing on its end with 3 fairly heavy wires comming out of it, That the solinoid, Remove the 2 bolts that attach it to the chain case and pull it up and off. In the center of it is a round 3/4" (or so) rod. Pull that rod up as far as you can and put a hose clamp tightly around it to hold it up. Your P brake should now be disengaged. Regards Ken

OP
OP
B

baritone

Remove the 2 1/2 " nuts in front corners of cab and lift cab up. In the center of the machine 6"s behind the foot pedals (but in the middle, and behind the panel) on top of the chain case is a cylindrical shape 2 1/2" round and 4" tall, standing on its end with 3 fairly heavy wires comming out of it, That the solinoid, Remove the 2 bolts that attach it to the chain case and pull it up and off. In the center of it is a round 3/4" (or so) rod. Pull that rod up as far as you can and put a hose clamp tightly around it to hold it up. Your P brake should now be disengaged. Regards Ken
Exactly what I needed. It worked great - I'm back to work! Thanks very much.

Latest posts