753 bobcat

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

Gasman

Hey guys I have a 753 bobcat and i have a hp-3 code which the boss command center is telling wire not connected for hydraulic pressure sender.So when I looked around I found two plugs that actually plug into the sensor and i am trying to figure which plug is the correct one it runs with both connected and they both fit and they both are two wire.once i make sure i plug the right plug in i will clear the hard code or replace the sensor

SkidRoe

My guess is a bad sensor. Weird about their being 2 plugs though... There usually are a number of unused plugs due to un-installed options. Is one a bit filthier than the other?

mmsllc

My guess is a bad sensor. Weird about their being 2 plugs though... There usually are a number of unused plugs due to un-installed options. Is one a bit filthier than the other?
Those hydraulic pressure sensors go bad in all kinds of ways. I've just changed a few days ago because hydraulic fluid was leaking through the electrical connector. It was SO bad that it would leak about a quart of fluid in about 30 minutes of time. SO, with that being said, those sensors go bad quite often. I believe I just paid $47 from the BOBCAT dealership, so they are not too bad.

OP
OP
G

Gasman

Those hydraulic pressure sensors go bad in all kinds of ways. I've just changed a few days ago because hydraulic fluid was leaking through the electrical connector. It was SO bad that it would leak about a quart of fluid in about 30 minutes of time. SO, with that being said, those sensors go bad quite often. I believe I just paid $47 from the BOBCAT dealership, so they are not too bad.
Thanks guys i will pick up a sensor tomorrow. Thanks again