632 electric item on main valve body

Help Support SkidSteer Forum:

h-m

Hi all, my F-I-L has a 632 bobcat and was going to move snow for us last Sat., but he started blowing hyd oil, so back on trailer. When he pulled the seat, he found a cartridge-looking thing in the main valve body with one electrical wire on it, that was blowing oil out the rivet that held the terminal on the 'cartridge'. He pulled it out and screwed a pipe plug in the hole and it still seems to work just fine, no leak, but What is this thing and how much is it to replace? Is it a temp or pressure sensor or something? I don't have a Bobcat and he doesn't work on them much, but i am helping him some now. Can someone enlighten me as to what this is and what it does please? thannsk much, micheal

jerry

Under the seat there are two senders, one for hyd oil temp and one for charge pressure take a picture or draw it out which you need and the bobcat people will fix you up for around $30. If you only have one the other may have already had a plug put in it.

OP
OP
h-m

h-m

Under the seat there are two senders, one for hyd oil temp and one for charge pressure take a picture or draw it out which you need and the bobcat people will fix you up for around $30. If you only have one the other may have already had a plug put in it.
thank you so very much! i appreciate your reply. I have to get a skid steer! He can move more snow in a couple hours with his 632 than i can move in 8 hrs with my tractor and FEL. local guy has a 610 sitting on his lot for $3800, i can't really afford something like that, but might have to find a way. thansk again. micheal

jerry

thank you so very much! i appreciate your reply. I have to get a skid steer! He can move more snow in a couple hours with his 632 than i can move in 8 hrs with my tractor and FEL. local guy has a 610 sitting on his lot for $3800, i can't really afford something like that, but might have to find a way. thansk again. micheal
Micheal, if you can come up with just a little more don't buy the 610. It is not hydrostatic drive and you will be much more satisfied with something like the 632 but one step newer like the 740 series so you can tilt the cab instead of having to take the seat out to work on it. I had a 610 and it did a lot of work but the 632 I had next was a huge improvement. just my opinion though.

Tazza

Staff member
Micheal, if you can come up with just a little more don't buy the 610. It is not hydrostatic drive and you will be much more satisfied with something like the 632 but one step newer like the 740 series so you can tilt the cab instead of having to take the seat out to work on it. I had a 610 and it did a lot of work but the 632 I had next was a huge improvement. just my opinion though.
I totally agree with Jerry, try and scratch up a little more cash and get a 63x or slightly newer 64x, you will be far happier with your purchase.

OP
OP
h-m

h-m

I totally agree with Jerry, try and scratch up a little more cash and get a 63x or slightly newer 64x, you will be far happier with your purchase.
thanks guys. i will shop around and see if i can find a good deal somewhere. i will look for the older hydro units and see what comes up. i would even like to find a fixer upper if someone might have one for sale cheap so i can afford to rebuild it. thanks guys. micheal

Latest posts